I have not verified the veracity of these, but thought they were just outlandish enough to be true. My source is the website, http://www.legal-forms-kit.com/legal-jokes/dumb-laws.html.
Here is a sample of some of the laws apparently on the books in Florida:
- If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.
- Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.
- You may not fart in a public place after 6 P.M. on Thursdays.
- It is considered an offense to shower naked.
- You are not allowed to break more than three dishes per day, or chip the edges of more than four cups and/or saucers.